Sanford @ Stanford
Sanford holds both a Masters of Science and Engineer Degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. Stanford’s Engineer Degree program is similar to a Ph.D. program, with a focus on practical, professional work rather than the theoretical and academic.
While completing his thesis, Sanford also served as an advisor and mentor for other startups in the Bay Area.
Sanford’s Engineers thesis was based on his research at the Stanford Robotics Lab in the Computer Science Department.
Development of High Bandwidth Torque Sensor for Control of High Performance Manipulators
- Opening Section (Acknowledgements, TOC, etcera)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Background
- Chapter 3 – Torque Sensor
- Chapter 4 – Control problem and Design
- Chapter 5 – Identification and Results
- Chapter 6 – Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendix A – Explanation on LVDTs
- Appendix B – Derivation of Component Values
- Appendix C – AD2S93 Explained
- Appendix D – Laboratory Values