Sanford @ Stanford
Stanford’s Engineer Degree program is similar to a Ph.D. program, with a focus on practical, professional work rather than the theoretical and academic.
Sanford’s Engineers thesis was based on his research at the Stanford Robotics Lab in the Computer Science Department.
Development of High Bandwidth Torque Sensor for Control of High Performance Manipulators
- Opening Section (Acknowledgements, TOC, etcera)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Background
- Chapter 3 – Torque Sensor
- Chapter 4 – Control problem and Design
- Chapter 5 – Identification and Results
- Chapter 6 – Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendix A – Explanation on LVDTs
- Appendix B – Derivation of Component Values
- Appendix C – AD2S93 Explained
- Appendix D – Laboratory Values